Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A visit to the Library...

I took my children to the library last Thursday. Such a great place to visit for family's on a budget. Nothing quite like sitting in the middle of aisles searching through the different books to find ones to take home. In the end we chose books to help us with some subjects we are covering this term. We have books about our earth & sun, the weather, a few about artists - their life & works. Of course we chose some stories to read together & my big girl snuck in a few dinosaur books. Also much to our delight we also found out that you can hire DVD's and educational computer games. Because I was in town I met my friend there for a a latte (yep my library has a new coffee shop!) it was so nice to just be able to sit and chat & catch up with each other’s news. Yep the ultimate experience – surrounded by books & sitting on a couch sipping coffee…


Pernella & Charlie looking at all the books when we got home.


Lola not wanting to miss out also.

No comments: