Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Salt Lapbook

Well this is our first lapbook for the year.


(You can't really see it but on the word 'SALT' they sprinkled salt on the wet paint)




I saw it on Hearts and Trees blog as part of a kit, but then saw that Amanda was selling the lapbook by itself... Very well priced, easy to print off, with great instructions on how to do the experiments and put the lapbook together... I was one very happy customer!


lots of cutting out

I thought the Pernella & Charlie would really enjoy doing the salt experiments....
and they did.


Making Coloured Table Salt (this was cool!)


The egg really floated


Making our own salt crystals

This science project was a huge success - and a lot of fun!

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Busy little proffessors there! And big ! How'd your kids get so big so soon!!!

Renata said...

What great ideas! I´ve never braved a lap book with my kids, but that one does look like a lot of fun!