Friday, April 9, 2010

Look at all the Fishes...

For our end of Term 1 excursion, our homeschool group went along to Reef HQ. Pernella & Charlie love going there and it was Lola's first time to see all the fishes - and she loved it! I think we will need to buy an annual pass now...



'Big fish Mummy'




Old fashioned Diving Helmet




I can hear the sea in my shell










May was the month Lola's 'I Can Do' activities was going to focus on Under the Sea but I am a bit behind so March, April and May's activities all are running into one - smile... Now if I can only get her away from the Wiggles DVD's long enough to watch Nemo.

1 comment:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Looks like a great time out!
We just watched nemo a few weeks back after 2 years repreive after my Little man nearly killed us all watching it virtually hourly!